July 2017--Present. Research Associate Professor. School of Data and Computer Science, Sun Yat-sen University. Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
October 2018-December 2018. Visiting Scholar. Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Old Dominion University. Norfolk, Virginia, USA.
October 2015--October 2016. Research Assistant. Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, University of Alberta. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Kernel Methods in Machine Learning [slides]; Time-Frequency Analysis
September 2012--June 2017, MSc & Ph.D. in Computational Mathematics, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China.
September 2008--June 2012, BSc in Mathematics & Applied Mathematics, Minnan Normal University, Zhangzhou, China.
1. Jan 2018-Dec 2020, PI, Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, 120,000 RMB.
Fall 2018, Mathematical Analysis I: Improper Integrals and Riemann Integrals
Spring 2019, Functional Analysis Part II: Approximation Theory in Neural Networks. Course Schedule and Lecture Notes
5. Rongrong Lin*, An Optimal Convergence Rate for Gaussian Regularized Shannon Sampling Series, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, Jan 2019, 18 Pages. [PDF]
4. Rongrong Lin, Haizhang Zhang*, Convergence Analysis of the Gaussian Regularized Shannon Sampling Series, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, 38 (2017), no. 2, 224–247. [PDF]
2. Rongrong Lin, Haizhang Zhang*, Existence of the Bedrosian Identity for Fourier Multiplier Operators, Forum Mathematicum, 28 (2016), no. 4, 749–759. [PDF]
1. Wei Hu, Rongrong Lin*, Haizhang Zhang, The Circular Bedrosian Identity for Translation-Invariant Operators: Existence and Characterization, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 38 (2015), no.18, 5264–5270. [PDF]
2. Contributed talk, 20 mins. The 2nd International Conference on Mathematics of Data Science. Old Dominion University, USA. November 3-4, 2018. (Topic: Sparse Multi-task Learning)
1. Invited talk, 25 mins. The 2nd International Conference on Kernel-based Approximation Methods in Data Analysis. Guangzhou. May 25-27, 2018. (Topic: Constructions of Reproducing Kernel Banach Spaces)